Welcome to the next generation of Online Banking
On March 1, 2017 Millbury National Bank’s personal online banking services are upgrading. You will now have access to many exciting new features:
• Intuitive new interface.
• Responsive Design – online banking functions and information are easily accessible on virtually any screen size.
• Enhanced security system.
• Pay bills and make personal payments right from the Home page.
• Transfer money right from the Home page.
• Export – easy to export information to financial management software or spreadsheet.
First time log on to the new system:
1. There will be no changes to log on credentials.
2. Users may be asked to complete the security challenge.
MNB uses "Answer Challenge Questions", please review your questions and answers you selected prior to March 1st. You can find these under the "Option" menu.
List of new features:
The Home Page
• Key information about accounts can be accessed directly from the home page.
• View account list with real-time balances, history, and check images.
• Pay bills directly from the home page (bill pay users).
• Easy access to Popmoney person-to-person payments (bill pay users).
• Transfer: Initiate transfers from the home page.
• Personal spending report for each checking account.
• Easy-to-read pie charts linking to detailed spending reports.
• Show spending by category, allowing for easy analysis and budgeting.
• Spending categories for typical household expenses, or customize.
• Transactions can be assigned to any category.
• No charge for this service.
Welcome to Millbury National Bank’s Internet Banking. Now you can manage your money whenever and wherever you want, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With this basic service you are able to do the following:
- Obtain account balance information on checking, savings, money market, CDs, IRAs and loans
- Verify transaction amounts
- See account history for the current and previous statement
- View check images
- Transfer money between your Millbury National Bank accounts
- Pay your Millbury National Bank loans
- Submit stop payment requests
- Download information into personal financial management software
First time users, enter your account number and click on enroll to register. Internet Banking and all of our electronic services are now free of charge!
You can access Millbury National Bank's Internet Banking page and pay bills with Bill Pay from your iPhone and iPad, no app needed. Just go to www.mnbonline.com from Safari and log in with your user id and password, answer your security questions and you are ready to bank by phone!
Millbury National Bank is now offering e-Statements (electronic statements) for your checking and savings accounts. They are available through your secure Millbury National Bank Internet Banking login, so you can be sure your information is safe. You will receive an email notification from us when your statement is available and you will be able to view it the next time you login to Internet Banking. Once you log in, your statement can be viewed, or printed, with your check images, any time you want by clicking on the "statement" option within the tool bar on your checking or savings account and select "E-Statements".
Your e-Statement will include all the same information you currently receive with your printed statement, including check images and important notices from Millbury National Bank. Best of all, your statement will be ready and available immediately - no waiting for the mail and it's FREE!
To sign up for e-Statements call us at 508-865-9521 or 508-839-3010 or enroll online.
All electronic services are now free of charge! Ask us how you can take advantage of these great services!